Monday, October 5, 2009

AG Hair Salon

Thursday, 27 September 2007

AG Lounge Hair Salon

So I went for my second appointment to my new hair salon that I found and actually like alot. It's called AG Lounge Hair Salon in Irvine off of Sand Canyon. The stylist name is Tami Marie and very nice lady. Last week I went to get my hair cut and styled. Since I botched it up awhile back, I thought I needed to get my hair fixed once and for all. And so she layered it a bit and with few more visits my hair will have the style it deserves.

So today I went and got my hair highlighted. Since I've been coloring my hair at home with this jet black Japanese Hair product, highlighting and bleaching it was hard work. But it worked (sorta). It's pretty light right now but when I got back in 7 weeks, Tami will trim and highlight and fix whatever else it needs. And eventually I'll get the shape in my hair that fits my face. Slow process, but I'm happy it's started.

I haven't found someone I liked to do my hair since I lived back in Maryland. And back in Maryland I went to to a place in Washington DC, dished out about $150.00 for a haircut. Of course, I got cheese & crackers, latte or wine, and gourmet desserts while waiting too! haha. I'm afraid to know how much that place is for hair cut and styling now! But back then I was young and single. Splurge back then? Oh so worth it!!! Haha.

So I picked up Emily and she said, "mommy, you're not korean because your hair is brown not black!" It was funny for her to say that to me. And she kept touching it and looking at me. Then she said, "mommy, you're still my mommy. But please don't color your hair purple or silly pink color, okay?" I told her okay.

Once I get a picture of me in my hair color, I'll post it.

No comments: