Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad


Sunday, 09 September 2007



  • Happy 73rd Birthday, Dad.

    September 8th was my dad's 73rd birthday. And for his birthday, we decided to take him for a fun Family R.V. to Big Bear. My dad had always wanted to go on an RV trip since I could remember. And it was David's thought to do the RV trip. And what a great time it was....Here are some pics to capture this memorable moment.

    At our campground. My dad & Emily are fishing. I have a picture just like this with my dad when I was in 2nd grade in Ohio - which was the last time my dad went fishing. I think my dad had a sentimental moment during this trip. He did alot of things with Emily that he did with me...great memories for dad.






    unday, 09 September 2007


    Sunday, 09 September 2007

    Big Bear + RV getaway= Priceless Moments Happy Birthday, Dad!

    Last day of camping.


    Emily oh so goofy! You can tell she just had a blast on this camping trip! She asked if she could go back to Big Bear in an RV next Saturday!!!


    Hugs & Kisses with Louie...




    Happy Birthday, Dad! I hope you had a wonderful 73rd birthday! The entire trip was so memorable with the times inside the RV - eating such yummy korean food that mom made and we cooked on the grill - going boating, fishing, and just sleeping inside the RV! We love you so much, dad! Next year? Palm Springs or Big Bear? I say Palm Springs...Emily says Big Bear...you decide, dad! We love you so much. Thanks for another great memory to add to my memory box!









    Thursday, 27 September 2007

    Emily Grandma Doing the Hula

    Here is a picture of Emily and Grandma doing the hula one evening after dinner. We are at Big Bear. Such a good time and good memories! (My mom is 69 years old. Emily is 5 1/2). ha ha




No comments: