Saturday, September 14, 2013

Summer 2013

Oh what a summer! Okay! What a year it has been in 2013. And yes I know it's not over yet. We still have more than 3 months to go.

With my mom's health deteriorating its been a crazy journey selling both homes and getting 3 New Dawn. And to get this house was no easy journey.

But I do truly believe it was The Lord taking our family through this challenging journey. I do believe God's commandment where you put (1) God (2) your spouse (3) parents (4) child (5) everyone else in this order. And God has given David and myself a strong marriage to endure any challenges that come our way. Of course we will have to adjust our lifestyle. I mean both Dave and I lived under parental care through high school. So there will be sacrifices to be made. But I believe God will show His presence through our interactions daily. We just have to see Him and ask Him for our adventure.
We pray that living under same roof will help my mom feel so d relief with her deteriorating health and also my dad to find some relief too. He is 79 years old and needs to take care of himself too!
I want to prove to people that a married couple with eyes and heart fixed on The Lord CAN do this and find peace, contentment, joy, and fun!
I'll have to share the story about the selling, purchasing this house in a separate blog. In the meantime I want to
Include some snipits if picture of our summer:

Packing up our home of 7 years - I think...















After moving into our new home we get ready for our Disney Wonder Cruise to Alaska. Here we are in Vancouver over the weekend. We sail out on Monday!
























Playing Sequence with Aunt Elinore n Jacob


Sleepy head Emily


We took the bus, metro, and walked for the famous cronuts; but when we got there it was all SOLD OUT! Jacob n Emily are really bummed out!



Our day to board Disney Wonder!!!











-






























One of many shows


Too cold seeing glaciers








Glacier turned into stream










































































You ask for ketchup n this is how it's served!








Emily made all this to surprise us on our anniversary morning!!!


























Appetizer


Emily's artwork on door




















Emily writes thank u note for our servers


Towel animal class





The best best servers! We will miss Helen n Dinesg











Wandering around the ship Emily snaps a pic with the characters!






































When we couldn't find Em she was playing in this elevator




Good-bye, beautiful Alaska

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: