Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hello 2014

Because of Instagram n Facebook I feel like blogging is becoming ancient! I'm sitting in my car waiting to pick up my daughter from school. Let's load some pics to share my time line.






Emily loves being one if the student volunteers for pre-school class at Newsong's Noah's Place. And her Newsong BFF's are also volunteering too!


Favorite movie of all time


Thanksgiving 2013


- CHRISTMAS 2013



Ready for Christmas


Louie!


Emily wins grand prize at school walk a thon


Likes her sweatshirt, " keep calm
And know I am God"


6th grade teachers!




Best buddies from Newsong


It's almost Emily's 12th birthday


Christmas morning


The speaker from PBTEEN she has wanted and GOT IT before they sold out!


Dinner feast at our home
















Midnight ramen fest!


SUSAN IMO got her a Soompi sweatshirt! The best! The best!!!


Kids opening their gifts!


Uncle Jim, Aunt Elinore's Christmas gift for Emily


K-pop heaven!!!


Ready to have some good Korean BBQ!
























Birthday party with Newsong buds!








Birthday lunch at Gulfstream


Pre birthday dessert


Birthday tradition with daddy





My baby is 12 years old!!!!



















Adorable Olive





Amanda wishes Emily happy birthday!














Christmas is over, Louie!


Baking treats for her classmates


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: