Monday, October 5, 2009

Louie

Thursday, 06 September 2007

Louie - a good puppy

Louie is starting to rub off on me - in a good way. So today when I was watching Emily play with Louie outside and seeing how happy she was playing with him, I felt like God knocked some sense into my thick head that Louie is a good puppy and I should start liking him and making him part of our family. And the first place to start? In my heart....yeah yeah...I guess I didn't know how to balance my life with a dog, but with David doing so much of the work, I guess I am slowly starting to accept Louie as part of our family! I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how awful my face looked. Having that sour and unhappy look just wasn't very becoming! It looked quite grotesque!
Check out this video clip of David & Louie...now how can I not smile from this???
My transformation about Louie? Definitely work of God! Seriously!!! I hope it lasts and not a temporary thing...



Who's copying who???

No comments: