Monday, October 5, 2009

Moms

Tuesday, 18 December 2007

Happy Tuesday

Today was much a better day from yesterday. Wow! Yesterday was awful. But today is much better. Prayer really works when you just ask God to take the bad mood and bad air from the Kim's house.
So even though it's raining, our home is filled with lots of warm and sunny sunshine.
We had dinner at Sushi Riki with my parents. And it was just nice having dinner together. We've been trying to teach Emily to show respect to daddy. I've always tried to give my dad the respect and even by giving the first plate of food to dad, etc... And we're trying to teach that to Emily. I hope Emily learns to show daddy lots of respect and honor as I give to my daddy.

So January 2008 will be my dad's real retirement. He's going to stop working as a Civil Surgeon and just enjoy retirement. Let see he technically retired 6 years ago when he moved out from Maryland to California, but he got bored and started to work again. I hope and pray that dad will know how to use his time without being ancy and bored. He said he'll be busy organizing home and stuff. In addition, he's having back surgery and will be getting home physical therapy for about 5 months. At the age of 73 my dad is pretty healthy and active. I hope that continues even though he's not working and not driving like crazy (which he loves loves to do).

So I think the UPS truck comes to our home pretty frequently. Emily's xmas as well as birthday gifts are coming. Now I just have to make sure what gifts are for xmas and what are for her birthday. She's definitely a very lucky girl this time of the year. With family and friends sending her all kinds of crafts and toys, who wouldn't be excited for this time of the season. Let see, one family member purchased 4 Webkinz for her; there's a Barbie digital camera coming her way, porcelain tea set, and more craft stuff...I don't even know what else is there. Oh yeah. A vet kit for a puppy and another one for a cat.
What about the grown ups? I am getting a cashmere and faux fur coat and David is getting a tennis racket. I just love giving and receiving gifts this time of the season!!

Well with the holiday around the corner, I hope and pray that I will remember to honor Jesus because Christmas IS HIS birthday. And that I as well as David and Emily will know to grow closer to HIM in 2008. We have to remember all of the blessings He gave us in 2007. And we have to always keep Him First in our lives...

Thank you, God, for a happy Tuesday and deleting the bad Monday of yesterday!!!

First picture is Emily & me. The second picture is MY mom and me! Can you believe she is 70 years old? I think my mom looks fabuloso!!!

No comments: