Monday, October 5, 2009

Must Haves....

Thursday, 02 August 2007

Boots No 7 Beauty Serum

Okay. I am such a trendaholic person when it comes to the must haves and what is "in and what is out". Well after seeing on Good Morning America about this face serum by UK company Boots No.7, I had to check it out. It's sold at Target. Yes, I said Target not Nordstroms or Neimans. It was sold out everywhere and everytime I would go to Target, they would not have it. Well one day I stumbled across one so I purchased it. And let me just tell you, this stuff is awesome!!! Better than Shisheido or YSL product serums. I not kidding you. And how can beat the $21.99 price!!! Get out of town!

So today I was at Target with Emily. I had to go to buy a present for Joel and Carolyn whom we are visiting in Dallas next week. And before we were checking out, I had to swing by the Boots No7 section. And I saw the stock person putting 3 of this serum on the counter. So I had to nab all 3 of them. I am going to give one to my mom.

I love how it feels and not greasy whatsoever!

I am not saying I am not going to buy high end stuff, but as far as serum is concerned, this one tops my list!




So my next favorite is this lipstick called Proenza Pink by Lacome. Limited edition. It sold out before it was even on the market. You had to get on a waitlist. I luckily called Neimans at Fashion Island and spoke to manager asking her if I can reserve 3 of this lipstick. It's such a soft surfer pink color. LOVE IT!

No comments: