Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy 43rd Birthday, David

Happy Birthday to my dear best husband, friend, companion for life, sweetest and smartest daddy for Emily.
I hope your day was filled with much love and joy.
We started off this morning with yummy breakfast from Brueggers Bagel with a very special card made by Emily.
In the evening we dined at GulfStream Restaurant with my parents having some delicious seafood. Then back home for chocolate mousse ganache birthday cake.

Hoping you have the nicest day, year ever, David!!!

Emily made this Duke card for daddy and personalized coffee





-


GulfStream Restaurant, Newport Beach





Oysters


Trout dip with crostini


My parents to celebrate


Seared tuna


Ahhhhhhh


Grandma


Nordstrom dress shirt. David's favorite. Black gingham style


Nordstrom deep blue dress shirt


Handsome men Posing with new shirts


My mom and dad. Happy tummy, happy birthday, happy time, happy night


Enjoying fish sandwich


Happy birthday, David








Summary of today!
Lets do it again next year on 11.12.13!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: