Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy 75th birthday to my mom

Dear God- I want to thank you for allowing my mom to celebrate her 75 th birthday. I believe you still have a checklist of what she needs to do here on earth. And that is why you have given her life. You created my mom who has endured so much from being the "mom" for all of her siblings, to living in the United States so my dad can pursue his dream to practice medicine in the USA. My mom also stayed at home to take care of little ol' me and shower me with love, security, and comfort. Thank you, 엄 마, for this sacrifice.
As I look back I am grateful that you have given Dong Nan Oh as MY MOM.
I pray that you will please eliminate the physical pains that she is having and in Jesus Name you can ZAP IT AWAY!!!
She is tough cookie, I know. But does she need to endure physical pain? I understand that you have given her the cross of Parkinson's, but I know she will not use that crutch to be weak. So please let my mom complete her checklist from you with the strength that I remember her having.
I am grateful to have captured wonderful memory on my mom's 75th birthday.

So I thank you, Lord, for my mom! Happy Birthday, 엄 마!!!


Meyukgook birthday soup delivered on morning



Emily straightening grandma's back



Wine and cheers at Bru Market n Grill


Mom's favorite soup- French Onion Soup


Mom's entree


Happy birthday dessert


Cards, hugs, gift


-hugging Emily with her coat


Collage memory


Close up of dishes
















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: